Choose one concept, research finding, or question that stood out to you in your readings and content assigned for this week. Find an empirical research article about this that was published in the scientific literature and provide a summary of that article here answering the following questions. Attach the article to your post, and provide an APA style reference for it at the bottom of your post.
1. What is the item that stood out to you and why?
2. What did the authors of the study you selected examine in their research? What did they hypothesize and why (rationale)?
3. What methods did they use?
4. What were the most meaningful findings the authors reported?
5. What is one limitation to their study?
6. How do the findings from this study help you better understand the content from this week?
Looking forward to methods provide a brief explanation of what you may use for each of the following:
What is your hypothesis?
Who will be your participants (list characteristics of target sample)? How would you recruit them?
What scales/measurements will you use to test your hypothesis? Indicate which scale will measure which variable
How will your study be conducted (online/in-person)?
In addition, read the following articles: