Review Exercise 40: Evaluating the Recruiting Function on pages 123–126July 22, 2022
Assignment Content Managing risk and ensuring quality requires skillful resourceJuly 22, 2022
ROI is one of the most common financial measuring tools. Being able to calculate the ROI, or expected ROI, allows us to make the best decisions about where to invest our funds for the most return on our investment over time.
Using the numbers in Course Scenario: Phoenix Fine Electronics, which was provided in Week 1, perform the following tasks:
- Calculate the estimated ROI for an ERP implementation.
- Calculate the estimated productivity as a result of implementing ERP system.
Note: If you need help calculating ROI, review this week’s activity, LinkedIn Learning: Content Marketing ROI by Honigman.
Complete your business case to present to the management team of Phoenix Fine Electronics. Incorporate your analysis and instructor feedback from the previous week’s assignments.
Include the following:
- Executive summary
- High-level overview of business needs and desired outcomes
- Scope of the project
- Measurable values of the new system
- An explanation of the strategic alignment
- Estimated ROI and productivity (from Part 1)
- Final recommendation
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"