From readings in the textbook or peer-reviewed journal articles, analyzeJuly 22, 2022
ROI is one of the most common financial measuring tools.July 22, 2022
Review Exercise 40: Evaluating the Recruiting Function on pages 123–126 in Nkomo, Fottler & McAfee, 2011. Then, using the Excel documents, respond to the following
- Using the data in Exhibit 2.9: Data on Recruitment Sources for Registered Nurses at St. Vincent’s Hospital, 2015 – 2016 (Excel document), complete the calculations on Form 2.5: Yield Ratios at Each Step in the Recruitment Process and Recruitment Cost per Nurse Hired, St. Vincent’s Hospital, 2015 – 2016 (Excel document). Include your answers to Form 2.5: Yield Ratios at Each Step in the Recruitment Process and Recruitment Cost per Nurse Hired, St. Vincent’s Hospital, 2015 – 2016 (Excel document) as an appendix. These calculations will influence your answers in this case.
- Describe the use of metrics for a hospital recruiting strategy.
- Explain the benefits of metrics in recruiting strategy development and execution
- Evaluate the nurse recruiting strategy for a hospital
- What are the metrics used in the case?
- What was the process the hospital used to select these metrics? Is it effective? Why or why not?
- Based on the data calculations you completed, is the hospital using effective recruiting sources? Please provide your rationale?
- Which recruiting sources would you need to manage more effectively and why?
- Assess the cost benefits of using HR metrics
- How can HR metrics be used to lower costs?
- Explain how HR metrics can be used to create value for an organization
- How could the recruiting process be improved through effective use of HR metrics?
- What stage or stages of the hospital recruiting process seem the most amenable to improvements?
- Identify new specific metrics to support HR recruitment functions
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"