In order to meet the diverse needs of each learner, the effective teacher will have to vary instructional methods. You are well-known for your ability to do such, so your principal has requested that you give a presentation at the next faculty development training after school. For this assignment, you will design a presentation that addresses how the effective teacher works with three groups of learners:
1) those who struggle to succeed in the regular classroom,
2) those who are bored with the existing classroom, and
3) those who fail to excel because they need assorted instructional delivery models.
In your presentation to the entire faculty, you will share how you would create differentiated tasks for each of the three learners’ categories listed above. Your tasks must address the topic of student diversity.
Your presentation must include the components listed below.
1) Describe ways in which you will address the diversity that is exhibited in students, paying particular attention to student preparedness.
2) You must apply various ways to differentiate instruction while also capitalizing on students’ diverse interests.
3) Establish a plan to embrace multiple intelligences within the classroom by applying the universal design for learning.
Each strategy that you utilize must be justified by research. For instance, how will each task help to increase student performance?
Your PowerPoint project should be a minimum of 10 slides in length, not counting the title slide and references slide. You are required to use at least four sources and Slide Notes for each Slides
Please consider the tips below as you design your presentation.
a) The introductory slide should engage your audience, clearly present the purpose of your project, and provide a summary of the main points that you will cover.
b) The organization of the slides should clearly present logically arranged points.
c) You should add notes at the bottom of each slide to justify the strategy that you have chosen based on your research.
d) Your writing should be clear and concise with no spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.
e) The number of sources should meet or exceed the expressed assignment requirements, and the sources should be peer-reviewed or academic in nature.
f) APA formatting guidelines should be used for reference entries and in-text citations.