Evaluate the current forces driving change in the Banking industry. As a leader, assess the banking organization and evaluate how well it is responding to the forces, and identify where there is a need for change. Develop a vision to inspire this change. Include the following:
1. Describe Bank of America, include the organization’s mission, and identify the various stakeholders.
2. Identify the external and internal forces that drive organizational change in banking industry. Explain the origin or reason for these internal or external driving forces. Explain how these forces directly affect the viability of your organization.
3. Choose one of the driving forces. Describe the specific issues this driving force creates, or will potentially create, for your organization or department.
4. Propose the steps needed for your organization or department to respond to this driving force.
5. Predict how employees at various levels in the organization will respond to your proposed change initiative.
6. Develop a vision for change. Describe how this vision correlates with the organization’s mission, and how you will present this vision to internal stakeholders.
7. Predict how you think your vision will assist internal stakeholders in supporting the change initiative. Identify potential considerations posed by stakeholders, and discuss how you will respond.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"
This template supports the sidebar's widgets. Add one or use Full Width layout.