Review thereadings and assess the following concepts:
● Hypothesis testing, null and alternative hypothesis, non-directional and directional hypothesis, type I error in testing hypothesis, type II error in testing hypothesis.
● Probability of type I error (ɑ), probability of type II error (ß), power of the test and its significance, the critical value(s), and p value.
Question 2:(1-2 pages)
Question 3:(1 page, 1 reference)
Use the article below and information from Chapters 3 and 7 of the Creswell textbook and discuss the following:
● The theoretical or conceptual framework of the study and alignment with the problem statement
● The study’s research questions and hypotheses if the study is quantitative
● Alignment of the research questions with the study’s purpose
In addition to the textbook, include a minimum of two (2) scholarly references and cite them within the text of your discussion.
Respond to at least one peer enhancing the collaborative learning environment.
Benitez, j., Ray, G. & Henseler, J. (2018). Impact of IT infrastructure flexibility on mergers and acquisitions. MS Quarterly, 42(1), 25-43. DOI: 10.25300/MISQ/2018/13245
Question 4:(2 pages)
Theoretical or Conceptual Framework:
● Discuss the theories or concepts that support your study(how U.S. universities recruit international students successfully and expand internationally); and justify the relevance to your research problem, purpose, and the nature of your study.
create at least three (3) research questions, precise and aligned with the purpose of the study, that will be the guide to what needs to be done to conduct the research.
• State the research questions (and the hypotheses for quantitative studies) in the manner that implicitly identifies the underlying applicable methodology.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"
This template supports the sidebar's widgets. Add one or use Full Width layout.