1. Within the Discussion Board area, write 600–800 words on each that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Understanding basic accounting principles is imperative to the health care manager role. Reading a balance sheet and recognizing the importance of cash flow are skills that are compulsory to this function. With this in mind, discuss the following:
Use 4 references to validate your response. Validation means that references have been used to prove your assertions and statements. Academic work is not what is thought to be true, but is what is researched to be true.
2. with 600-800 words, Complete the following with your thoughts, ideas, and comments.
You are the manager in a health care organization, and you have been directed to come up with a plan to cut your budget by 5%. Discuss the following:
Provide at least 3 references for this discussion.
3. with 600-800 words, Complete the following with your thoughts, ideas, and comments
You are the chief financial officer (CFO) for an organization and need to discuss with fellow C-suite executives that cost-cutting is not the only answer to profitability. Prepare for the next manager’s meeting by responding to the following prompts:
Provide 3 reference that discusses cost containment and patient care.
4. with 600-800 words, Complete the following with your thoughts, ideas, and comments
Discuss a health care business or new service line for an existing healthcare facility that you would like to open.
· Provide a brief description of your new business or service line.
· Outline and discuss the economic and market forces that will affect this business: Consider items such as demographics, social factors, reimbursement, and local regulatory factors.
5 with 600-800 words, Complete the following with your thoughts, ideas, and comments