1. Defend the statement that soil erosion is an environmental problem that could seriously damage, or even cause the collapse of, our civilization.
2. What are things an individual citizen can do to prevent soil erosion?
3. Does the impact of soil erosion go beyond where it occurs? Explain your answer.4. Are the soil problems more severe in developed countries or developing countries?
5. How and why could processes such as clear-cut logging, in which all trees are cut, and use of off-road vehicles lead to loss of soil fertility?
6. You own a consulting firm, and a client hires you to evaluate several hundred hectares (acres) to start a small farm to grow organic vegetables. The land is generally flat with some rolling hills. How could you evaluate the project from a soil perspective? Outline a general plan to advise your client.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"
This template supports the sidebar's widgets. Add one or use Full Width layout.